[dokuwiki] about the Dokuwiki Lexer/Parser/Handler improvements....

  • From: Mike Reinstein <web_fella@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Apr 2009 14:07:50 -0400

Hi Folks,

Question, is there any work in progress on the syntax parsing portions of
Dokuwiki? Specifically I'm referring to inc/parser/lexer.php,
inc/parser/handler.php, inc/parser/renderer.php I have some ideas on potential
improvements but I wanted to check with the existing dev community to see
what's going on with those components so I don't step all over existing work or
duplicate effort.

Thanks!

P.S., huge fan of the dokuwiki product and plugin community. I've been using
the software since '05 and I'm a _huge_ fan. :)

Mike Reinstein

 EMAILING FOR THE GREATER GOOD
Join me