[dokuwiki] Wrong parent namespace gets picked with relative links

  • From: "Stefan Hållén" <stefan.hallen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 25 Jun 2006 16:45:05 +0200

I am totally new to this list, dokuwiki, php and web stuff in general. So
bare with me if I'm asking the "wrong" questions or am acting like a general
moron :)

I've recently installed a dokuwiki at our site, and for some reason I am
having issues with namespaces in links. Have a look at for instance:

The link looks like this: [[.Retrigger Workaround:Retrigger Workaround]],
but for some reason you get the following link generated:

Where did "tips and tricks:" go?

And sometimes even the wrong parent namespace gets picked for the link, like

The link [[.4 Point Flanger:4 Point Flanger]] ends up being:

What is going on here? I am at a loss.

Thanks in advance,
Stefan Hållén