[dokuwiki] Re: Why is the not delete page function?

  • From: Sander Tekelenburg <tekelenb@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2007 17:03:53 +0200

At 08:27 -0500 UTC, on 2007-06-06, Myron Turner wrote:

[...]

> There is a plugin that handles Create--it's called "addnewpage".   See
>         http://wiki.splitbrain.org/plugin:addnewpage

Thanks for the pointer. I wasn't aware of that plug-in. I've installed it.
Hopefully this helps my wikis' users.

It does generate broken HTML though. For some reason the div it outputs is
wrapped in a <p>, which is invalid HTML. As a quick hack I changed it to
output a span instead of a div, to make the <p> wrappage valid. To my
surprise this makes the  <p> disappear completely.

It isn't clear to me where the <p> is generated. I can't find it in the
plug-in, so it seems to be generated by Dokuwiki itself. [This is Dokuwiki
2006-11-06]

--
Sander Tekelenburg, <http://www.euronet.nl/~tekelenb/>