[dokuwiki] Re: What do the Link Settings

  • From: Chris G <cl@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2010 10:55:06 +0000

On Thu, Dec 16, 2010 at 09:10:28AM +0100, Matthias Schulte wrote:
> [...]
Yes, that's it, thank you.  The normal links to Help above the
configuration settings for these don't work for some reason (i.e.
they're not links) so I couldn't find the relevant help page.

I'm not sure what else they could be called but 'Target' doesn't seem
quite right to me somehow, that's why I couldn't understand what they
did.

--
Chris Green