[dokuwiki] Using Dokuwiki for Knowledge Management

  • From: Shiva Shankar <shivshan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2006 06:10:21 +0000

Hi
I am using Dokuwiki for technical documentation. I am now planning to use it
for KM as well.
One requirement is to have a "known error lookup" from the ticketing tool. How
i can integrate this search with a web based ticketing tool? A simple way i
could think of was a form in the ticketing tool  which passes the search
arguments to Dokuwiki, opens a popup window with the matches.
Also, it would be great if the search sorted the results by relevance; pages
that have the search pattern in the page name should come up first, rather than
those pages that have the search term in the body of the page. I assume that
dokuwiki does this by default.
Any pointers appreciated.
Thanks
Shiva