[dokuwiki] Re: Usability of new heading buttons

  • From: Oliver Geisen <oliver.geisen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2009 09:06:57 +0200

Hello,

1. Even if I *know* what to do, I tend to click the wrong button.

It starts with the question "what to i use for the firt headline?", do i click "=" or "+" or what? Next, if i edit a page already having a headline H1 and click on "H-" i would expect to have a H2, which isn't. Maybe thats a bug.

I can't make any use of this new headline-functions in the toolbar and so are my users. I would prever going back to the old way, which is simpler, or even give a choice to use the one or the other. Maybe there should be a way to customize the toolbar anyway, so let the admin decide what buttons and functions could be found here.
For now, the only way to do this is to edit inc/toolbar.php.

Oliver