[dokuwiki] Re: URL rewriting: page prefix?

  • From: Andreas Haerter <list+dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 May 2011 17:45:26 +0200

Hi Tanguy,

Am 16.05.2011 13:01, schrieb Tanguy Ortolo:
> Simplifying, the server-side URL rewriting option does rewrite
> /anything/ to doku.php?id=/anything/, except what must not be rewritten,
> that is, /lib, /doku.php and /feed.php.
>
> There is a problem with this: collisions may appear. If someone has a
> page or a namespace named lib (or even doku.php or feed.php…), it would
> become impossible to access it. Other collisions may appear for someone
> that has put some other static content or alias inside his DokuWiki
> directory.

Wouldn't be a simple check if the accessed file or dir is really
existing enough (at least for the root dir) to make really existing
files accessible?

  [...]
  RewriteRule ^$                        doku.php  [L]
  RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME}       !-f
  RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME}       !-d
  RewriteRule (.*)                      doku.php?id=$1 [QSA,L]
  [...]

I use a comparable rule to access my GnuPG Public key downloader at
<http://andreas-haerter.com/contact/gpg-public-key> (a script which
downloads my Key from a keyserver pool to deliver my key
maintenance-free with as many signatures as possible) which is obviously
not a DokuWiki file. :-)

--
Andreas <http://blog.andreas-haerter.com>