[dokuwiki] Tracking logins as well as editing (for example: sending email)

  • From: seml@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2005 14:39:35 +0000

Dear friend,

we would like to check all the person who log in to a
certain installation of dokuwiki, even if they do not edit
any page.

It is a protected installation (only people who login can
read the content) we use for editing business plans, so we
need to know even if a person is browsing the document, not
only if they are editing the document. If course, people
would know that they will be tracked.

At the moment the wiki sends us an email every time someone
edits a page.

Is there a way to track logins as well as editing (for
example receiving an email every time someone logs in)?

Thanks in advance.

Corrado

--
symbulos uk ltd, co. no. 5441973, UK VAT reg no. 865302135
website http://www.symbulos.com