[dokuwiki] Text Renderer for do=export_text

  • From: "Todd Augsburger" <todd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2008 09:49:48 -0500

As mentioned in a previous email, I recently created a text.php renderer.
(It was as an aid to my searchtext plugin, but that's another story.)

You may find it at:
http://cobs.rollerorgans.com/plugins/text.zip

The text renderer is easily used for export by adding a "do=export_text"
parameter to any URL. This seems to be a handy feature, and I wondered if it
might not be appropriate for inclusion where it could be easily
maintained/improved by others.

Should I:
1) Add it to the documentation at wiki.splitbrain.org?
2) Suggest it be included with the core installation? (There's no code
change necessary, and would not affect normal rendering in any way.)
3) Keep it to myself, since no one else will be interested?

Todd Augsburger
todd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Roller Organs
www.rollerorgans.com