[dokuwiki] Re: Template Switching Action

  • From: Andreas Gohr <andi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 01 Aug 2006 14:42:06 +0200

Chris Smith writes:

Unless I have misunderstood, when you change the template, you necessarily call doku.php. You're action plugin can sit in there and happily work its magic on the template name in local.protected.php.

If I understood correctly he wants to change the template on a per user basis (stored in the session) so modifying the config files is out of scope.

To solve this the css.php would either need to accept an additional parameter to switch the template on the fly or we would need some plugin event. I don't know what I dislike more.