[dokuwiki] Re: Template Switching Action

  • From: Chris Smith <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 01 Aug 2006 11:38:15 +0100

Gerry Weißbach wrote:

Good morning.

I am currently writing an action plugin, which will give a button to
instantly change the template of the whole DokuWiki for the actual
Session. Actually it works for the template, but not for the style. The
reason is imo that calling the /lib/exe/css.php does not trigger any
event. Is that right? Could that be changed? I can imagine there will be
more things that want to trigger the css or js build up.

Best Regards,
Gerry
iirc, recent changes make the css & js cache name dependent on the current template.