[dokuwiki] Re: Tagging on Dokuwiki

  • From: Bernd Zeimetz <bernd@xxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 06 Jun 2007 16:25:22 +0200

> DokuWiki is simple and good. But I think it is better if one can place
> tags on pages besides the namespace hierarchy. I know that there is a
> tag plug-in by Esther Brunner but I didn't found it is what I am expected.

the only thing I'm missing in the tags plugin is a function to allow it
to auto-create the tags pages with a pre-defined content. Removing them
is not soo hard, but adding a new tag in a blog post is annoying,
because you ahve to add the tag's page first.

Bernd Zeimetz
<bernd@xxxxxxx>                         <http://bzed.de/>