[dokuwiki] Syntax plugins: act on links

  • From: Aurelien Bompard <gauret@xxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2008 15:07:36 +0200

Hey y'all,

I'm the author of the "fields" syntax plugin. Basically it lets you define
text variables and re-use them in your page.
See http://www.dokuwiki.org/plugin:fields for details.

A user sent me an email because the substitution does not occur inside HTML
links. For example, he wants to do this :

{{fields>SRV_1=srv1.example.com}}
[[http://{{fields>SRV_1}}/my/internal/page]]

The fields plugins should replace "{{fields>SRV_1}}" by "srv1.example.com",
but it does not work inside the link. If he omits the "[[" and "]]", it
works as expected.

I've tried to change the value of getSort(), I've even set it as low as 1,
but it still does not work. In the dokuwiki docs, HTML links are said to be
parsed at order 330.

Any idea why this does not work ? A possible solution ?

Thanks

Aurélien
--
http://aurelien.bompard.org  ~~~~  Jabber : abompard@xxxxxxxxx
bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning." -- Rick Cook