[dokuwiki] Re: Suggestions - novice users

[JS] Thanks all for your advice, but I think I need to look for another
solution.

To be honest, we've been using a Yahoo! group for our board of directors, and
I don't think any of them have figured out how to get to the archives. Most
refused to get the Yahoo! ID necessary, in any case.

I don't think it is practical to educate our 400+ members about anything. And
as for getting them to think...