[dokuwiki] Suggestion: Regular Bughunting Weekends

  • From: Gina Häußge <gina@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2010 18:29:37 +0200

Hello *,

Last weekend saw exactly 100 bugs closed thanks to the bughunting weekend previously announced. The last official weekend prior to this one was almost two years ago (and saw the closing of over 180 bugs).

Given how much fun I had during both weekends (bug squashing is so much more fun when you're not doing it alone), I thought it might be a good idea to have such weekends a bit more often than once every 21 months, e.g. every 3 months? This way, we could also boil it down to one bug squashing day instead of the whole weekend (which might make it more attractive to contributors?) and still leave a big dent in the amount of open bugs.

So what do you guys say about another bughunt somewhen around the end of september? I for one would be up for it!

Cheers,
Gina