[dokuwiki] Success story: http://harrywiki.com

  • From: Carl Thorpe <carl.thorpe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2006 22:24:06 -0600

Hello,

I just wanted to say thanks to all who have developed dokuwiki,
plugins, and templates.  I have been running a site using dokuwiki
since November, and it has gotten over 8000 visitors since the
beginning of January.  I am running a slightly modified version of the
latest stable release, with the main change being removing the ip
address from the publically accessible recent changes log.

The site is a collaborative project to write the seventh novel in the
Harry Potter series.  We are getting quite a few contributors at this
time.  So far dokuwiki is holding up very well with over 300 pages
created at this time and 150 - 200 visitors a day.

The template is a modified version of the Roundbox template by
Christopher Arndt that is available on the dokuwiki page.  I have
added a scheme selector which can be accessed from the "Choose Your
House" box at the bottom of the sidebar.

--
Carl R. Thorpe
carl.thorpe@xxxxxxxxx