[dokuwiki] Strike-through Button

I use dokuwiki as a todo list and I like to strike-through completed items
using the <del></del> tags.  Since I use these tags so often, I thought it
would be useful to add a "Strike-through Text" button.  This patch will add
the button:

{
hunk ./inc/html.php 855
+
formatButton('images/strike.png','<?=$lang['qb_strike']?>','<del>','</del>','<?=$lang['qb_strike']?>','d');
hunk ./lang/en/lang.php 100
+$lang['qb_strike']  = 'Strike-through Text';
}

The problem with the patch is that it points to a non-existent image.  Could
whoever created the images (Andi I suspect) create an image for
strike-through?  It could probably be something simple like a couple of
characters with a strike through it.  I could make the image myself, but it
will probably take me longer to try and match the style/font of the other
images.  If someone could make the new image available, I will include it with
the patch and submit the patch to Andi.

My patch only includes the label for the button in english.

The shortcut button is "ALT+D" since "ALT+S" is already taken, but this can
easily be changed.

Chris.