[dokuwiki] Split + Chained authentication was Re: "Authenticate against LDAP but retain users.auth.php group assignment"

  • From: lwoggardner <grant@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2008 22:08:50 +1100

Hello all,

A couple of weeks ago I posted a suggestion for a "split" auth backend to
delegate to different auth backends for login and group management.

I've had a go at implementing that, and along the way refactored some
previous work I did with "chained" and "htaccess" authentication.

New stuff is at http://www.dokuwiki.org/auth:ggauth. Possibly not bug-free
:-)

Cheers,
     Grant.