[dokuwiki] Re: Spell Checker Hang

  • From: "Mcginty, Patrick C" <patrick.c.mcginty@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2006 14:52:56 -0700

Yes,

It is very strange. It seems that the length of the page is causing the
error as I can not find any specific section of text that causes the
hang. Only the combined content will hang the spell checker, but running
spell check on partial sections of the page always works.

Could you post the patch that you have implemented? Andreas suggested to
open a bug as well.

- Casey