[dokuwiki] Re: Spell Checker Hang

  • From: "Neulinger, Nathan" <nneul@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2006 15:39:32 -0500

I reported this the other day... the code is not behaving properly for
pipe I/O.

A simple fix is to wrap aspell with a tiny wrapper script that writes to
a temp file, and then feeds that to aspell to avoid the pipe deadlock
issue.

-- Nathan

Nathan Neulinger                       EMail:  nneul@xxxxxxx
University of Missouri - Rolla         Phone: (573) 341-6679
UMR Information Technology             Fax: (573) 341-4216