[dokuwiki] Some Content is not displaying

  • From: "Lee Tambiah" <leetambiah@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2006 15:45:46 +0000

Hi,

We have been using Dokuwiki for a while now, using the "DokuWiki Release
2006-03-09". We want to transfer the info to another server. I would like to
move onto the new version, so I added the new version of dokuwiki and then
replaced the data folder from our old install. All information was
displaying, however some links would display a blank page which should have
content there. Strange thing is when you click "edit" the text is all there,
but when saved or previewed it shows nothing.

I have tried this on other servers and worked flawlessly without this issue,
except this one server I am trying to deploy it on at current, which is red
hat based.

You probably need more info for this, I am willing to provide any
information to help us get this problem fixed. Has anyone experienced
anything such as this?

I think it is a server config issue. But what it is I do not know.Any ideas?

Regards

Lee Tambiah