[dokuwiki] Re: Sitemap is not created

  • From: Andreas Gohr <andi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 22 Jul 2006 10:19:46 +0200

On Fri, 21 Jul 2006 17:06:30 -0400
Chuck Fender <cfender@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> No matter what I tried I couldn't get the sitemap to work. Finally, I
> tried making a sitemap.xml [no .gz] and it worked. I checked both conf
>  files (dokuwiki/conf/dokuwiki.php & dokuwiki/conf/local..php) and
>  they  both have $conf['usegzip?] = 1 lines in them.

If your PHP install doesn't support gzip DokuWiki will disable this
setting automatically.

@stephan:

To check what happens (or don't happens) call the indexer manually with
the debug parameter like this:

http://yourhost.tld/dokuwiki/lib/exe/indexer.php?debug=1

There should be some output from the sitemap generator.

BTW. there was a bug in sitemap creation which was recently fixed in
devel. If you use $conf['hidden'] and the latest stable release, sitemap
creation will abort on the first found hidden page.

http://www.splitbrain.org