[dokuwiki] Separated TOC

  • From: Andreas Gohr <andi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Aug 2007 15:36:31 +0200

Hi all!

I just pushed a patch for a feature many template authors asked for.
You now can separate the Tabel of Contents from the page content it
self. See the patch description for first usage instructions, I'll see
to add something to the wiki as well...

Chris, I adjusted the config manager, but I have the feeling I broke
something. Here it displays all plugin config options twice: once as
editable options and once under Undefinded Setting. Could you have a
look at it? I'm not sure how I possibly could have broken that with my
patch.

http://www.splitbrain.org