[dokuwiki] Re: Security Token problem.

  • From: "Terence J. Grant" <tjgrant@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2007 13:44:49 -0400

Hi guys,

>I've check it and the problem is simply template related.
>I've changed my default template to the "monobook" tpl two weeks ago and
>it does not create the hidden sectok field used like security token.
>Probably it's an old template release, as i guess that the filed is
>created automatically by some new tpl Api.

> Ah, right. If the template uses the build in functions for creating the
> forms, the sectoken will be added automatically. But I think the Monobook
> template uses a custom login form in the sidebar.

Monobook doesn't create a custom form for the login page.
Monobook doesn't access login page APIs or anything like that.
Monobook just links a page served up by the dokuwiki engine:
  "doku.php?do=login"
So somebody (Andi?) may wish to investigate what's happening
differently in the "do=login" screen.

It's not a template problem from my P.O.V.

--
--Terence J. Grant