[dokuwiki] Re: Security Token problem.

  • From: Tognini Samuele <samuele@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 01 Oct 2007 09:56:00 +0200

Andreas Gohr wrote:
Samuele Tognini writes:

I've a problem to remote login on a dokwuki development release (darcs

Can you specify what "remote login" means? Are you trying to log in from a form outside DokuWiki?

No, I mean to login in dokuwiki from a pc that is not the web server.
That dokuwiki is a private installation on my office pc, so i usually login directly from it. Last week i've been out of office and my attemps to login from my home pc were unsuccesfully. I was almost sure that i worked as admin (from "local" login) before last week and after the CRF patches were applied, but now i'm again on my office pc and the problem is still here even with "local" login. I'm going to investigate in the code, but if you could address me to what debug it should be easier.

Samuele Tognini
Centro di calcolo didattico
Dipartimento di Informatica, Universita' di Pisa
Via Buonarroti, 4 56127 PISA
Tel +39 0502213710