[dokuwiki] Re: Search and Replace

  • From: Mykola Ostrovskyy <spambox03@xxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2008 19:07:25 +0100

Hi Jason,

HJ> Is there a way to do Search and Replace on text in DokuWiki? There
HJ> are a  lot of ways/tools to do it at the file system level, but I
HJ> was wondering if this is possible from within the wiki?

I also dislike the system level tools as you end up with an "external edit"
in the change log instead of a meaningful summary. So some time ago I made
a plugin that allows you to use regular expressions to search and replace
text in the DokuWiki pages.

I'm not too good on the documentation side, so I never published it on the
dokuwiki.org. Consequently there wasn't much testing, as I am the only user
of the plugin, but so far it didn't cause me any trouble. So if you want to
take your chances you can download it from Google Code.

http://dwp-forge.googlecode.com/files/batchedit-2008-10-27.zip