[dokuwiki] Re: Safemode Bug

  • From: rw <mom.mom@xxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2005 08:04:10 +0000

Jochem Schulenklopper schrieb:

>I tried your fix, but it does not solve all the problems I have. I still get
>warning errors when ftp_mkdir() [...]
eventually this is the meaning of the
   //FIXME silence those commands again!
remark in the ftp_mkdir() function.

What did the waring print out ?

>BTW, your code snippet of io_makeFileDir() contains a small error (or I'm
>misreading something): I see an "end-of-block-comment" marker (*/)without the
>"start-of-block-comment" marker (/*). Since you're trying to prevent the
>execution of preg_replace() in io_makeFileDir(), I put a
>"start-of-block-comment" marker before the if-block.

You were right, copy & paste error ;-) . It seems that when I changed
the comment for the post, it get lost. There have to be a /* sign.

regards Rainer Weinhold