[dokuwiki] SV: Re: SV: Re: DokuWikiFCKW.pm not working?

> Escaping Windows paths and passing them through the shell is
> a nightmare.  Instead, use the two files included in
> dwfck.zip.  Replace the save.php in lib\action with the one
> in this package and place the file saveFCK.pl in your top
> level dokuwiki directory.  See the README.
>
> It works for me using active Perl and Apache on Windows XP.

Tried it and it's about the same; the temp-file is created in C:\Windows\temp,
but no result i DokuWiki (empty/deleted page).

Thanks for your help, I guess the problem is somewhere in the combination of
ActiveState Perl/html2wiki/FCK and IIS (add Windows, mix thoroughly).

I'm gonna try migrating DW to a Linux/Apache-based environment instead,
hopefully that'll help.

Med vänliga hälsningar/Best Regards

Tulldata, Driftenheten        Tel    : 0920-259618
Daniel Lindgren               Mobil  : 070-6725325
Aurorum 3                     Fax    : 0920-259790
977 75 Luleå                  E-post : daniel.lindgren@xxxxxxxxxxxxx