[dokuwiki] Re: Remote Desktop WAS Re: IE

  • From: "Lothar Speil" <speil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2007 11:38:43 +0200

 If the OS of your testing machine is Windows XP you could use the remote
desktop connection (it's a little bit hidden among the "accessories" in the
start menu, for Windows 2000 is a client available too and an updated
version is available via windows update). That could help your old knees a
little bit.

Lothar