[dokuwiki] Re: Release Candidate available

  • From: Andreas Gohr <andi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2006 22:48:18 +0200

On Thu, 28 Sep 2006 22:39:06 +0200
Andreas Gohr <andi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I just uploaded the release candidate number 1

In addition to this there are some tasks to be done in the wiki.
We need to update the docs removing any [[develonly]] marks and
document the new features.

I especially like to see the wiki:install page revamped. It should only
describe the most basic steps using the new installer. All content
currently available there should be moved to subpages of new
wiki:install:<system> subpages.

Any help with this is - as always - greatly appreciated. <hint>Updating
the docs is always a nice way for non-programmers to help with
DokuWiki ;-)</hint>

http://www.splitbrain.org