[dokuwiki] Re: Release Candidate available

  • From: Kasper Sandberg <redeeman@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2006 20:12:18 +0200

On Thu, 2006-09-28 at 22:39 +0200, Andreas Gohr wrote:
> Hi everybody!
>
> I just uploaded the release candidate number 1 [1]
>
> Everybody still running on the old stable release, please upgrade and
> give feedback on any oddities. Everyone installing a new wiki please
> install the release candidate.

okay i am testing now, and can report that the only thing that doesent
seem to work in konqueror is the smiley popup, other than that, i can
find no other problems.

allthough there is one other thing:
http://testwiki2.kaspersandberg.com/doku.php?do=revisions&id=wiki%3Amain
there are two changes where it appears i cant click the "wiki:main" link
(obviously because its not a link), where all the other ones are links,
to see the differences.

i also notice that the minor changes thing was implemented, what did you
decide behavior to be?