[dokuwiki] Re: Re-generating of meta information for pages

  • From: Dmitry Katsubo <dma_k@xxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2009 22:11:46 +0100

Hi Christopher!

I have defined h1 header (or at least some header) for all my wiki
pages. I saw the code, that fetches the first header and puts it into
.meta file (inc/parserutils.php:p_set_metadata():269). I am not sure,
when this code is triggered...

What I expect, page headers are used by indexmenu plugin (in navigation
tree, syntax {{indexmenu>..|js navbar id#random}}

And I cannot see "title" key in *.meta files... Wired. So it simple
cannot work until it is not there.

Thanks a lot for you hep!