[dokuwiki] Re: Redirect on do=show and Post send

  • From: Gina Häußge <gina@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 01 Sep 2008 14:31:40 +0200

Heyas,

Michael Hamann wrote:
I've attached a patch that changes the redirect-call so a redirect is
only executed when the initial action is not 'show'.

I don't know if this a clean solution, but it should work.

@Gina's mail: I don't know if it is that good when all users, that rely
 on POST-data in show, or plugin authors that do this, have to change
their code.

Being mostly a plugin developer myself, I don't think it is ;), but I thought maybe there was a definite reason behind disabling POST by this.

The patch you prepared should take care of the issue though I think (warning: not on 100% today again ;)), and still support the intentions.

Greetings,
  Gina