[dokuwiki] Re: Redirect on do=show and Post send

  • From: Michael Hamann <michael@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 01 Sep 2008 14:21:47 +0200

Hi,

Gerry Weißbach wrote:
> currently I have the problem, that I need this POST data in an  <php>
> section ... but I won't get it any longer. Has anyone thought of that
> or is this exactly what had to be banned?

No, not really, the idea was more to have an event for plugins that want
to change the redirect and to prevent users from ending on doku.php when
they do e.g. cancel an edit.

I've attached a patch that changes the redirect-call so a redirect is
only executed when the initial action is not 'show'.

I don't know if this a clean solution, but it should work.

@Gina's mail: I don't know if it is that good when all users, that rely
 on POST-data in show, or plugin authors that do this, have to change
their code.

Greetings,
Michael