[dokuwiki] Re: Redirect on do=show and Post send

  • From: Gina Häußge <gina@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 01 Sep 2008 14:15:00 +0200

Heyas,

Gerry Weißbach wrote:
currently I have the problem, that I need this POST data in an  <php>
section ... but I won't get it any longer. Has anyone thought of that
or is this exactly what had to be banned?

+1

Same issues on my end with the discussion plugin which needs data like which entry to reply to or edit during rendition, not action dispatching. I temporarily worked around by using GET instead of POST, but wanted to raise that question as well as soon as everyone was back from weekend-mode ;)

Making the redirect preventable might be sufficient to resolve the issue I think. Any other suggestions?

Greetings,
  Gina