[dokuwiki] Rebuild googlemap plugin with GoogleMap API v3

  • From: Borodin Oleg <onborodin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 09 Feb 2011 03:29:46 +0200

 Hello.

I rewrote the Google plugin for the new gmap API, which does not require a key. And new version plugin have a helper that displays selected coordinates.
See http://wantus.homeunix.org/en/unix/googlemaps

Please test. In the java-script, there are a couple things that I do not like the case with several maps on the page, but the plugin is now running.

Now I test asynchronously download API, it really allows you to load pages faster.

Question - how correctly add information in the wiki plugin's database & pages?

----
Oleg Borodin.