[dokuwiki] Re: RSS feed questions

  • From: Andreas Gohr <andi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2005 13:03:29 +0200

Digging through my inbox....

On Fri, 09 Sep 2005 08:24:39 -0500 (CDT)
"Joe Lapp" <joe.lapp@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I have some RSS feed questions for you guys/gals:
>
> (2) Is there a way to preclude a page from ever showing up in the RSS
> feed?  (I have pages that serve as indexes to other pages, and I don't
> have other users editing my site.)

Was asked before (for playground). It's not possible currently. Adding a
config option accepting a regexp could be an idea. Add a feture request.

> (3) Is there a way to preclude a particular edit from showing in the
> RSS feed?  (I also don't understand how DokuWiki decides whether to
> include an edit or not -- it seems to be selective.)

Talked about it - should be a minor edit checkbox.

> (4) Should it be possible to record the full user name in the RSS feed
> rather than name@ipaddress, at least for logged in users?

Well I added it this way because the feedvalidator (forget where it is
located do a quick google search) said that the author needs to be a
valid email address.