[dokuwiki] RSS feed questions

  • From: "Joe Lapp" <joe.lapp@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 09 Sep 2005 08:24:39 -0500 (CDT)

Howdy doo doo?

I have some RSS feed questions for you guys/gals:

(1) Should "$conf['useheading'] = 1" cause each RSS entry title to be that of
the page?  (In any case, I need the first page heading to appear as the entry
title.)

(2) Is there a way to preclude a page from ever showing up in the RSS feed?  (I
have pages that serve as indexes to other pages, and I don't have other users
editing my site.)

(3) Is there a way to preclude a particular edit from showing in the RSS feed?
(I also don't understand how DokuWiki decides whether to include an edit or not
-- it seems to be selective.)

I'm also thinking about what page a user should get when he/she clicks on an
RSS entry link.  I am the only editor of my site, so it doesn't make sense for
them to see deltas of DokuWiki syntax, though in some cases it may make sense
for them to see deltas (not sure).

Thanks for your help!
~joe