[dokuwiki] Re: Proposals for a cleanup on the splitbrain wiki

  • From: "Felipe Uderman" <felipe.uderman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2008 14:15:46 -0300

On 7/25/08, Colin LORRAIN <colin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I agree with you that a full page move plugin isn't that easy. And the idea
> of a simple syntax plugin is seductive...
>
> Page_redirector and goto seems to be active.
> However a pagemove plugins also exists and seems to be active/popular
> therefore tested and approved. I'm taking contact with it's developer to see
> if he thinks the plugin is "production proof"...

Yes, with pagemove plugin you can easylly move or rename a page, and all the
links on the wiki will be automatilly changed. But if someone tries to
access the old page name/location (it will still be cached by search
engines), then a "this page does not exist yet, create it" is what the users
will get. Is there allready a plugin for redirection on this case?

--
Uderman
http://wiki.temadigital.com.br