[dokuwiki] Proposal: New event TPL_TOC_RENDER

  • From: Gina Häußge <gina@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2008 21:31:38 +0200

Hello *,

In order to add new items to the TOC in a clean way (e.g. by the
discussion and the linkback plugin to create links to their respective
sections on a page), I hereby propose the addition of a new event in
tpl_toc() which would contain the TOC data array as eventdata and allow
it to be modified by registered action plugins.

I stumbled over the reference to such a future event in the inherited
sources of the discussion plugin, and am not sure whether it was once
discussed and then "killed" or simply never introduced, but it would
definitely make things easier ;) Thus, I attached a patch. Name and
method of invocation are of course as discussable as the patch itself =)

Greetings,
  Gina