[dokuwiki] Re: Problems with home directory install

  • From: PheP <phep-lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 09 Sep 2006 21:11:31 +0200

Hi,

Guy Brand a écrit :

exemple, if I type http://localhost/~myname/dokuwiki/doku.php/newpage,
doku keeps displaying the first page.

So you have userewrite != 0. Can you try disabling it in your
local.php configuration file and check if
http://localhost/~myname/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=newpage behaves as expected?

You're right, it does the trick and I should have thought about it earlier :-/ Anyway, if this confirms the problem has something to do with URL parsing or interpreting, it doesn't tell us where exactly things are going wrong, though.

I tried changing baseurl conf param too with no more success.

I once suspected it could come from the "~" in the path but I don't think I'm the first one to use a home dir install so it's probably coming out of my personal {apache,php} conf though I presently can think where I made the error (I've just made the test on my home computer with the same results...).

Anyway, thank you for your help, Guy. I'll try to have a more thorough look at the code if I can find some time to do so. Moreover, I have to admit I'm not much used to path info, so...

PheP