[dokuwiki] Problems with DokuWiki and IE

  • From: Matthias Grimm <matthiasgrimm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2005 16:53:58 +0200

Hi,

I often use IE6 (sorry I had no choice) with DokuWiki and discovered two
small problems:

1. The search input field is 3px too high. It is higer than the buttons.
    A small change in CSS will fix it but I want to know if anybody else
    has recognized this problem?

2. PNG's with alpha channel won't be displayed correctly. This is a
    known bug of the IE but I thought that the script pngbehaviour.htc
    solve the problem. Does it work? What can I do to make it work?

  Best Regards
    Matthias