[dokuwiki] Problems using index browsing feature...

  • From: Oliver Geisen <oliver.geisen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2007 07:50:27 +0200

Hello,

i often use the index button of dokuwiki (currently 2007-06-26b) and each time i click an item, the page is completly rebuild and i also lost my current position. (I agree, this is only an issue when using MANY parallel namespaces, but...)

So here are two questions:

1.) is it possible to save the current position in list and return to it after clicking on an namespace? 2.) i think AJAX could really improve this function for better usability. Is anybody working on this?

Oliver Geisen
Systemadministrator
Kreisboten Verlag Mühlfellner KG
82362 Weilheim i. Ob.
Tel. 0881/686-904
Fax 0881/686-74
Sitz Weilheim, AG München, HRA 64016, p.h.G.:
Kreisboten-Verlag Verwaltungsgesellschaft mbH,
Weilheim, AG München, HRB 119773,
Geschäftsführer: Dr. Dirk Ippen, Dr. Gerd Waldenmaier