[dokuwiki] Re: Problem with _template.txt in dokuwiki-rc2008-03-31

  • From: "Dalibor Toman" <dtoman@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2008 18:10:30 +0200

Hi,

It looks like I have a problem with http://bugs.splitbrain.org/ - I don't see all the reported bugs/tasks. The most fresh one I see is #1365. According to message I got from bugtracker admin I entered a duplicate report. And the report send by someone else day ago has number 1366 but I don't see it in TaskList (so I couldn't check whether there is any similar report) . I can see it only when I am accessing it directly:
http://bugs.splitbrain.org/index.php?do=details&task_id=1366

Regards
Dalibor Toman