[dokuwiki] Re: Problem saving modified pages

Olivier Lumineau writes:

Hi,
I have a problem when I save modified pages in dokuwiki...
I saw that since i have installed RC3, and I thought it would be
disappeared with the new release but it's not...

How do you expect it to disappear if you don't report the bug? What do you think we do release candidates for?

When a page is modified, after saving the page it's not the content of the page which appear on screen but this :

To see the correct page, we must do a back in Firefox to come back to the editing screen, save an other time, and only after that we can see the page modified...

And  when i do a "view source on   , I see the correct code of the page...   =-O Did anyone see this strange thing ????  :-\

No, could you give us a test URL? What PHP version, OS, and webserver do you use?

Andi