[dokuwiki] Printing

  • From: Justin Kelly <linuxppc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2005 16:50:30 +1000

Hi All

Ive been using DokuWiki for a few months to document our internal apps
and love it but i have a few issues before it can be wider deployed in
our organisation

1. Is there a way to make printing look nice
  - dokuwiki looks amazing in a webpage but i find when you print to
paper it looks nowhere near as nice
  - specifically when printing number items
  (  - number 1
        - number 1.1 etc...)
   - is there a way to unbold the number items and reduce the overall
font size of each text type - the text is just way to big(the font
size of numbered and normal items should be like the footer details
text)

2. Are there any import functions to import other wikis - say
phpWiki(with data stored in MySQL) into DokuWiki?
 - would be very handy as we have a large phpWiki based wiki and no
import option makes dokuwiki a no go for whole office roll-out :(

3. Is there an option to print the entire Wiki or sections as one document
  - this would be a great option
  - i could write documentation for our programs in DokuWiki, hit a
button and a nicely presented paper/pdf file of the whole wiki or
section would be produced

Keep up the great work, DokuWiki rocks..

Cheers

Justin Kelly