[dokuwiki] Plugins not working

  • From: Matt Pascoe <hornet136@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2005 22:07:32 -0600

For some reason I've been unable to get the plugin system to work.
I'm sure it's something stupid I've been missing but the whole thing
looks like it should be as simple as just adding the plugins dir and
the appropriate plugin file below that.

I've started with the simple info plugin and dont get anything.  when
I put the ~~INFO:version~~ tag inline it does not show up in the
resulting page.  It also does not print any info text as i would
expect it to.  I've tried the graphviz plugin as well.  I know
graphviz is installed on my system but the renderer doesnt even seem
to pick up on the "digraph" block statement.

I've just downloaded the latest dev code 6-8-05.  I've tried it on a
Mandrake system and on a Ubuntu system with the same exact results.
Any help and ideas would be great.  Thanks.