[dokuwiki] Plugin: Menu with currently available wikilinks?

  • From: Peter Mexbacher <spitfire2525@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2007 00:37:25 +0200

Hello Everybody,

I have a question, I looked through the plugins and didn't find anything in the direction - but maybe I did not look correctly ;-)

Is there a plugin for the edit page that generates a menu with all the currently available
wikilinks (that is, pages on your site that you can link to?)

I know that this would not scale well, but it is only for a small site - 10 or so pages - and it would simplify linking.

Regards,
Peter