[dokuwiki] Re: Performance issues

  • From: Lukas Karrer <lkarrer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2006 14:05:36 +0100

Hi Yann

I have posted nearly the same issue one month ago to this list ( //www.freelists.org/archives/dokuwiki/02-2006/msg00162.html ). I have noticed a severe performance decrease switching from the stable 22-09-05 to the stable 09-03-06 version.

I strongly encourage a deeper inspection of the performance issues. (It's a pitty that my coding skills are not that advanced that I could contribute :-(

Regards
Lukas

Am 23.03.2006 um 12:30 schrieb Yann:

I am sorry to have to point that out again; but I think we should focuse on a stable release of dokuwiki before adding new features to the next release. Dokuwiki is actually _not usable_ on a large wiki; I also suspect the code to have (nearly-?)endless loops somewhere in it.
I am using a standard installation of dokuwiki and if often causes a load of 20 until you kill dokuwiki's php process. Am I really the only one encountering such problems?