[dokuwiki] Re: Pb with Mysql and PHPBB

  • From: "Antoine FIXARY" <antoine.fixary@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "dokuwiki" <dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2006 10:37:31 +0100

Hello,

thanks for your correction.

But, after check all the case of my SQL commands, the
problem is "The login or the password is false".
I use the release Dokuwiki with this phpbb forum and I can
use the PHPBB_user data.

I change my request to just check if the name exist
$conf['auth']['mysql']['checkpass']= "SELECT user_password
                                      FROM phpbb_users
                                      WHERE username = '%u'";

and the problem is the same.

I think that we have a problem in the CVS Dokowiki.

Junior76

> $conf['auth']['mysql']['checkpass']= "SELECT user_password
>                                       FROM phpbb_users
>                                       WHERE username = '%u'
>                                       AND user_password =
MD5('%p')";

The SQL commands are case sensitive. This command should be
...['checkPass']

  Best Regards
    Matthias

-------------- ALICE HAUT DEBIT : TRIPLE PLAY A 29,95 EUR/MOIS --------------
Découvrez vite ALICEBOX : avec le modem WIFI, profitez de l'ADSL, de la
TELEPHONIE et en exclusivité de la TELEVISION !
Bénéficiez aussi de la hotline gratuite 24h/24 ! Soumis à conditions. Pour en
profiter cliquez ici http://abonnement.aliceadsl.fr